Is ovarian multiple myomas along with cyst curable with medication or surgery?

Hello sir/madam,
My mother's ultra sound report about uterus shows following things,
1.bulky uterus with inhomogenous myometrial echotexture and multiple myomas.
2.Thin walled cystic lesion in right adenexa adjoining right ovary-could be para ovarian cyst
Her haemoglobon level is also 6 grams only due to heavy bleeding during last days.but now she is okay after taking some medicines.I want to know that whether uterus removal is necessary or above problems can be curable through medicines?If it is necessary to remove uterus then how much udgent it is?
Fri, 27 Dec 2013