Is neck pain after brain tumor removal a symptom of the tumor recurrence?

I recently had a brain tumor removed that was cancerous. The removal was successful. It has been about 2 months now and i have already gone through radiation.Currently my neck is hurting terribly and i can barely move my head. Is there a chance the tumor or cancer is back?
Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Oncologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Yes, it may be a symbol of tumor seeding into cerebrospinal fluid. Get an MRI of brain and spinal cord done and also cerebral spinal fluid if necessary.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.