Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Is my treatment for kidney stone OK ?

hi, My age is 36 years I have 14mm stone in the right kidney for four month i took medicament like cystone then potassium citrate then chanca piedra then Rowatinex and Uralyt-U Without the benefit and the kidney stone grow and become more hurt please help me....
Asked On : Sat, 25 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  459
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

You mentioned that there is stone in your right kidney. Its about 1.4 cms in size. Inspite o medications its increasing in size.

The best option for you is to undergo Laser Therapy for Breakage of the Stone. Its called ESWL (Extracorpreal Shock Wave Lithotripsy)

Its a safe procedure and will give you a permanent relief.

Make it a habit to take lots of water

Thanks and Regards
Dr Kiran
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
my uncle gives very good medicine for kidney stones. contact me 9739659321
just it cost 2000, + courier charges.. the roots are rarely available, but 100% cures. the stones just dilute and no laser treatment or any operation is needed.. many of my collgues took this small treatment.. its nt my advertisement.. i just want u ppl to save some money.. in that 1000 Rs he just give those money to workers who find those roots in forest. it is almost free.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
Hi welcome to healthcareMagic

Your kidney stone 14mm is bit larger in size, it wont respond to the oral therapy to reduce in size or expel in urine... hence you can go for LithoYtripsy - It is a High frequency Ultra wave , which will passed in your body, which will break the larger stone to smaller size, which will in turn be expelled in urine .... other option is Ureteroscopy removal of stone passing Ureter scope through the ureter and removing it.... for more information you can consult a Urologist, he will guide you...
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor