Is my my behaviour normal of having sex with a guy ?

i m vijay 28, i want to sex with only cute male boys. can you pls tell me can i do this one or this will affect my marriage life. hi i m vijay 29 (unmarried), i want to sex with only cute male boys. can you pls tell me can i do this one or this will affect my marriage life. Sometimes i like female also. When i m doing my hand work i will using female sexy photos. Before marriage i want to sex with cute male boy. if i am deciding first male, then can i do my marriage. pls confirm again
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Dear Vijay,having sex once with male will not cause any harm.But be ware of sexually transmitted diseases.The important thing is your mind set which is biased towards and you are having bi-sexuality,your wife can have strong objection about this.Please make up your mind and then take a decision.Sometime things looks simple but if you are not able to control your self after marriage, than you will ruin your and your family`s life.Take your time and then decide.bye.