Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Is my mother suffering from schizophrenia ?

hi.. my mother is suffering from neurology problem from past 10 yrs..// she is getting angry so soon,, she is speaking alone ,scream alone... she is behaving like anything...//plz can u suggest me what kind of treatment is usefull
Asked On : Mon, 10 Jan 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  125
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
may be she is suffering from schizopherenia,consult with a psychitrist.
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
the description of illness u have given is more of a psychiatric illness instead of neurologic......better take her to a psychiatrist for mental ilness ;and a physician for physical illness
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor