Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Is my medication OK to abort ?

Hello Doctor i m 25,with 2 yrs old baby.i had c sec i found out that i m pregnet .i wont want baby morning i went to a doctor.she prescribed me mifepristone 200 mg of 2 tab and zitotec 200mg.2 tab for apply .same zitptec 200 mg for oral .but i dont understand how i will use it.a nurse told me but in prescription it was written mifepristone 200 mg of 2 tab after 24 hrs apply zitotec 200 mg 2 tab after 2 hr oraly zitotec 200 mg 2 tab repeat upt 2 weeks. what is it means. can u plz help me how i will use it. thank u..
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  429
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
I hope she detailed you on the side effects and complications of using these medicines. Stop breast feeding and then take tab mifepristone orally. Misoprostal can be taken orally or can be inserted vaginally.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

Answered: Wed, 29 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor