Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Is my husband gay. how can I know ?

Doctor ,My husband is a doctor.married for 7 years now. I have never seen my husbands flaccid penis. he shows it to me once it is erect and put up his underwear and pants once sex is over. I think it is less than 7cm. Then he lay straight. He dont hold my hands or anything. He sleeps in a separate room. He touches me only for sex. He likes macho stars. His voice is like that of a woman. He shouts at me and abuses me. He likes oral sex . but i dont.i think he is gay. how can i know ? He likes touching his penis and his buttock. he likes spitting into my mouthand i dont like it. he tells me to put my tongue into his mouth. He dont have love and respect for his mother also. He used to ask me what will be my mother thinking now when he penetrates into me. I find all these weird.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Answers:  6 Views:  345
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.Talk to him more freely about his behavior,show your disliking for this things.You may talk to a counselor for the same if you have problems.You can take in to confidence and speak to him about this.Take help of your friend or some one whom you are close too.Keep patience and do not be aggressive and too much anxious .
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
He offered me no support during my pregnancy and now my son is 3.5 years old.He used to insist on oral sex when i was 9 month pregnant.he never came to my gynaecologist nor came to hospital when i was going thru labour.he never hold our son in his hands until the baby started walking.His abuse is becoming more dangerous .he gets temperamental for trivial reasons.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
  User's Response
Dear Anaira, Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
It seems you husband is suffering from a psychiatric illness like a personality disorder, or endogenous depression. Besides clear instructions given by Dr Pragnesh, I advice a psychiatric evaluation besides counselling. Good luck.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, Have u seen your husband having relations with a male?, then dont call him a gay.I too agree with the advices given to you by the other doctors.Dont hide the issue, discuss it with your husband too, try to get a solution.Find the reason for such a behaviour.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thankyou for all your help,but since he is adoctor he is not ready to meet acounselor or pychiatrist.I have other problems at my home place.My father has some pervetertedbehaviour.I have ayounger sister.Both of us stay away from my father.My father and my sister are not in good talking terms.My husband knows this very well.A normal husband wouldnever tolerate such behaviours.i talked about this to a counsellor.My father rushes into my room when i breast feed the baby,such behaviours.My husband says he has got only a small problem.A father touching daughters buttocks i dont think that is a small deviation.My husband is ingood terms with my father.i think my husband is bothered about my fathers property.Is this a manly behaviour?

I'm fed up.I feel trapped.
Answered: Sun, 6 Mar 2011
  User's Response
i would not tolerate that kind of behavior. if he is physically or mentally abusing you or your children you need to reach out to someone that can help you take a step away from the situation if you are unable to. any situation that could potentially be dangerous and could be easily avoided should be. especially for your childrens sake if not yours. sexual abuse and physical abuse can have serious long term life altering affects on a person, especially a child. i reccomend pulling yourself and your children out of the enviroment and away from your husband and father as soon as possiblly,
Answered: Wed, 15 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor