Is my VDRL test normal?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...i am35 my vdrl reactive 1:32dil & tpha positive 1:320dil will it can be cure weight 64 height 164 iwas on gulf past 2 yrs for next medical within 3months igot this result
Thu, 25 Sep 2014
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Thanks for your question on HCM. Yes syphilis is curable. It is chronic disease and treatment last long. In my opinionyou should consult infectious disease specialist first. Try to start safe sex practice. Use condoms. You are now contagious so better to avoid unwanted sex and always use condoms. You may need to consult dermatologist also as syphilis can commonly affect skin.