Is mouth ulcer and masturbation harmful ?

Mouth ulcers masturbation? y is it so..is it harmfull
Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,  
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

Mastrubation has nothing to do woth your mouth ulcers. They are probably because of lack of sleep or deficiency of vitamins

Sir I am having mouth ulcers. I want to take becosules for a month as it is good for health and also for ulcers or bring out any heat from the...

Recent questions on  Masturbation

I am 26 year old male. I did too much masturbation without knowing whether it is bad or not. Now I am feeling that I am not good enough for...

hi doc, i am male 29 from india, past 2 months i am facing a problem during having sexual intercourse, i tend to loose my erection before i climax,...

Hi me and my girlfriend haven't had sex in two months because she a surgery on her vagina so during the the three month span she has been...

I am 24 and I live in india

. I never had sex with anyone in my whole life but I have been masturbating since 15 years irregularly, I mean first 5...