Is medication tablet called dipyridamole ?

medication tablet called dipyridamole?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/medmaster/a682830.html

Hello Doctor, My age is 23 And my job profile is similar to a BPO i.e on calls. I am suffering from dizziness every morning. i visited My family doctor 1st he gave me a tablet STEMETIL D. and the 2nd time i went to another doctor he gave me VERTIGON tablet for 4days. i was better for 2 months now again I am facing the same dizziness. Vertigon is basically suggested for what can u tell me exactly?

I was diagnosed with shingles on Wednesday I went to my doctor and she prescribed some pills call Acyclovir 800Mg to be taken one tablet 5 time a day for 7 day I m the type that doesn t like to take pills is this a good pill to take for the shingles.

This says free advice why are you asking for money. I m asking for that please? What would you prescribe for very severe anxiety? I ve tried rivotril .5 mg 7 tablets daily use less also tried alprazolam 1mg 4 tablets daily again useless. I might as well taken a pumpkin seed. There was absolutely no relief I feel like I could jump out of my skin. Please help me?Answer my question free as advertised please don t scam me. You don t show a phone number for canada or I would call or a place for comments if you don t answer.