Is medical abortion possible?

Dear Doctor,
My last period was on 5th October 2011, and i had checked it by Pregnancy tester device in Two Time after 5th November 2011. the result was negative both times.
But I checked on 7th December 2011, this time it was positive.
I want to ask you doctor is it possible abortion by medication?
Mon, 15 Dec 2014
Hi.yes it is possible to have medical abortion. But if I would be your doctor then would suggest you ultrasound to check age & location of pregnancy. If it is intrauterine & less than 7 week then only suggest you to go for medical abortion.