Is masturbation the reason of my headache?

I am 23yr old Male, Height 6ft, Weight 118 kg, completed B.E now searching for a job. My problem is from the Childhood if I went to play in the noon, on the evening I well suffer from Headache, Still it is continuing. I consult with Doctor he gave tablets no use. I am wearing power glass, yearly once I will check the power. I am not a smoker; I am not an alcoholic Man. The bad things I am holding are • I am a short temper person and • I will masturbate. On school days from my neighbors I came to know how to masturbate. Now I used to masturbate twice a week, on early stage I will do it in a closed room. But now days I like to do this by opening the windows. If I saw a woman on next compound I will open the windows and remove my dress and I will start masturbate. These things will happen in the morning. On night time I will masturbate on upstairs. Sometimes on midnight while I am asleep, suddenly I woke up and starts masturbate fast, why it’s happening. My doubt is due to masturbating I am getting headache or any other reason. Please tell me how to stop masturbating.
Fri, 17 Aug 2012
At the age of 23 and height 6 feet your ideal weight with BMI 25 id 84 kg. as far as masurbation is normal but going through your problem you need to consult psychiatrist check yourself for any systemic illness.
I would recommend consultation with a psychologist near your work place of residence. There is nothing wrong with masturbation as long as it does not embarrass or discomfit others