Is lump in the abdomen following seroma draining dangerous?

I had a seroma that was drained three times after abdominal liposuction. Now there is a hardened lump the size of a ping pong ball just to the right of my navel. Will this eventually go away or will it need to be surgically removed. It has been 7 months since the surgery.
Mon, 27 Jun 2016
Hi.
Noted the history of a hardened lump of the size of a ping pong ball on the right side of the naval after a liposuction procedure. Seroma was drained three times during 7 months period.
I would advise you the following in such a situation:
Get a high resolution ultrasonography or MRI of the lesion to know the exact cause.
If this is a seroma, re-aspiration will help.
If this is a mass of any nature, you will need a surgery to remove it.
Follow the Surgeon's advise as he has examined you.