Is lightheadedness and fatigue upon eating food a symptom of diabetes?

My husband has recently been having some strange symptoms. He gets light headed and tingly like feelings after he eats and gets instantly tired. Its very strange. He then is so tired he has to immediately go to bed and is out cold for a minimum of 8 hours? I was concerned that it may be a sign of diabetes since it seems to be food related?
Fri, 23 Feb 2018
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
as there are symptoms of weakness and tiredness after taking meals .
if he is not diabetic already then it must be properly diagnosed .
he should undergo ultrasound abdomen and liver tests as serum albumin, serum bilirubin , sgpt , sgot and urine complete .
If you have any further query then you can come back to HealthcareMagic i will definitely help you and guide you appropriately .
With regards dr varinder joshi