Is laryngitis a side effect of quadtab ?

Is laryngitis a side effect of quadtab? What are the other possible side effect of taking this medicine?
Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Drug/Medication ,   ,   ,  
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi!
welcome to healthcaremagic.com.Quadtab is a combination of Rifampicin 150 mg, INH 75 mg, pyrazinamide 400 mg, and ethambutol HCl 275 mg.
Possible side effects:
Rifampicin: Flu-like syndrome; hematopoietic reactions; cutaneous, GI & hepatic reactions; shortness of breath; shock & renal failure. Hypersensitivity reactions.
INH: Disturbances of hepatic function, convulsions, optic neuritis & atrophy, memory impairment, toxic psychosis, hepatitis & peripheral neuropathy.
Pyrazinamide: Hyperuricemia.
Ethambutol: Decreased visual acuity due to optic neuritis; joint pain, anaphylactoid reactions, dermatitis, pruritus, anorexia, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, fever, GI upset, malaise, headache, dizziness, mental confusion, disorientation, hallucinations.Laryngitis is not a known side effect.It could be infection.