Is laparoscopy good option to remove bilateral chocolate cysts in ovaries?

hii madam.I m 25year old.I have bilateral chocolate cysts in ovaries...my gynic suggested to use endosis tablets for a month and depending on the response she suggested me to go laparoscopy.. bcaz cysts are 7cm in right n 5cm in left..should I go for laparoscopy??? I m unmarried..wat problems do I get after marriage ...I.e.. wen I want a child,what complexities do I have to face.. plz suggest me.
Tue, 23 Jun 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, just be patience and no need to be hurry let the time go and see what happens because such condition may be self limiting and it is nothing to harm if you wait for some time, hope this information helps, take care and have a nice day.