Is lack of pain after a surgery on a meniscus tear normal?

Hi there my name is Jeff, I had surgery on a bucket handle tear in my meniscus. It has been 19 days today since my surgery and everything has been going well so far until tonight. I inadvertently planted my leg that had surgery on the ground and must ve put 90% of my weight on it. I looked at the knee and moved it in motions that didn t cause any pain. Am I going to be okay or should I get another MRI?
Mon, 19 Jan 2015
yes you are recovering, start knee movements you should be ok, no need of any MRI, if you have more money send to me, ha ha. once surgery is done enough.