Is iud causing back pain and stomach cramps?

Hi, I had an emergency c section about 1 year ago. I have an iud, and last month i had my first with normal bleeding. I have had a lot of lower back pain off and on, and stomach cramps. I would have thought I was starting my period again, or pregnant. I took a test and it was negative. Now, I had another period, and it had normal period cramps. My period lasted longer then most. I finished my period about 5 days ago, and now I am having bad back aches and my hips ache and also dull pain in my lower stomach. Do you have any ideas? THANKS!
I am 28, I have 2 kids, I weigh about 115 and I'm about 5'4"
Tue, 7 Oct 2014
Hi, thanks for writing..
Initial 3 cycles with IUD will cause cramping, slightly more bleeding than normal and back pain. it will reduce and get normal by 3 cycles. But if the pain is persisting, you can get IUD removed and take alternate contraceptive measures. .Hope I have answered your query. Feel free to ask any doubts through http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-dalia-muraleedharan/68596. Good day