Is it unChristian to pray for a heart attack to someone ?

Is it unChristian to pray for a heart attack to someone you know is causing needless war?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
Yes. Anytime you pray for bad things for someone, that's a reflection of many bad things on your part....like judging, assuming God doesn't know how to do His job and needs you to do it for Him..... If something or someone bothers you, you can pray about what bothers you and if you have faith, you can trust that God will do what is best for everyone involved. God knows more than you do about how everyone is affected. Trust that God can fix all problems. And be patient and accept the work God does. It might take years to get an answer because only God knows when the best time is for everyone involved..... How would you like it if someone didn't like your politics, or decisions or just how you think and started asking God to smite you with life-threatening illnesses......Pray to God about what concerns you and leave it up to God to handle. I guarantee you He can...and will in the way He knows best. Do you have faith in Him or not---to trust He knows what He's doing.....