Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Is it true that I will be able to conceive only through test tube baby ?

i recently went through a HSG test and the report says right tubal occlusion and left cornual occlusion I have problems in my periods and have not conceived a baby yet. as per doctors instructions i went through a HSG scan and the report defines normal uterus right tubal occlusion left cornual occlusion. and my doc told i cant conceive a baby anymore other than going through test tube baby. is it true.? please answer. i m too nervous and anxious. My age is 24 and i have been married for almost 2 years.
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
tubes should be patent to conceive.
but in ur case both tubes blocked. so only choice left is assisted reproductive techniques.
take care
Answered: Sun, 15 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rhea Chanda's  Response
According to your report you have blockages in both your tubes.So yes natural conception wont be possible.You will have to undergo assisted reproductive techniques for pregnancy.I will have to agree with your doctor here.
Answered: Sun, 15 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor