Is it to be worried about low BP?

Hi, I am a 21 year old girl otherwise healthy but I have had low blood pressure for a year or two now, my last measurement being 75/44. I want to know if I should further investigate this or leave it? I have experienced dizzy spells, lightheadedness and fatigue over the past year as well but I ve just been told everyone feels like that sometimes ?
Wed, 2 Jan 2019

Blood pressure of 75/44 mm Hg is lower than normal. Since you are experiencing certain symptoms like dizzy spells and lightheadedness, it is advisable for you to get clinically evaluated. Kindly consult Physician for clinical examination and appropriate management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ashakiran S,