Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Is it to be concerned about hole in the heart?

hi im a 37 yr old female, i do have anxiety disorder, i have times where my pulse races, ive had atlest 5 ekgs, all normal, went to ER because my pulse racing scarred me so much, hooked up to heart monitor, no arythmias, had blood work, & chest xrays, all normal. never had any chest pain or anything like that, BP is always normal. shuld i be worried about a hole in my heart?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Mar 2014
Answers:  1 Views:  6
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Jan 2017
yes you should be concerned. You should visit local cardiologist and get echo done. Of hole is small it can closed with device and it's minor procedure and if it's larger then you will need surgery.
But you get yourself treated because it may later lead to irreversible damage to heart and lungs which is beyond treatment.
Answered: Mon, 2 Jan 2017
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor