Is it sufficient to take Benocide and Xyzal for cold ,cough and asthma?

Sir, I am suffering from cold ,cough and asthma also there. For the last one month The coughing is more in the night and could not sleep. doctor gave the tablets benocide forte 100mg twice and xyzal twice and beclate inhaler . we have been using for the last 10 days and there is no improvement , every 2to 3 mins coughing is there abd could not sleep whole night. even while laying down we are elevating the head by pillows, applying vaporubs for chest and nose also.
Could you pl. suggest something to overcome the problem.
Fri, 4 Jul 2014