Is it serious to have severe headache, vomiting blood, giddiness and blurred vision all together?

I m 26F n I m suffering from migraine n sinus past 10yrs. But wen evr I ve the attack max it last up to a day. From 4-5yrs I m having very less attacks. But from past 15days, I m having severe headache with vomiting. When i try to bend i get tremendous pain in head and will have giddiness with blurred vision and vomiting. Two days back i found a little blood while vomiting. I ve been treated by physician n also Ayurvedic doc from past 8 days n still no improvement n no results. From today morning while swallowing saliva I m getting terrible pain in ma left part of head also frm ystr night my left eye is kind of stretching n contracting.Pls help me with and let me know whether it is very serious and what action should be taken.
Thu, 9 May 2019