Is it safer to drain fluid filled blisters under sterile conditions?

The soles of my feet just developed fluid filled blisters. One foot is a little larger than a quarter and painful to walk on. I m going to be at the beach in a day with access to the ocean and a pool. Is it safer for me to not drain the blister, even under sterile conditions, or hope that the fluid will go down and not drain on it s own?
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The fluid has to be drained under aseptic condition, if it’s left behind there might be a chance of future infection and abscess formation. If you develop recurrent blisters, consult a physician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.