Is it safe to use glycerin suppositories for constipation having 40% heart damage?

Four days ago i had a heart attack, leaving me with a 25% EF and 40% heart damage. After clearing a LAD that was 100% block i am scheduled to clear another artery that is 80% blocked in a few weeks. Is it safe to use glycerin suppositories for constipation?

Fri, 21 Apr 2017
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
yes it is safe. in fact it can be beneficially to prevent excessive straining which can be detrimental if you have a severe artery blockage as in your case. be sure to avoid dehydration