Is it safe to take paracetamol during pregnancy?

gud day doctor...i am 31 years old...5 1 in height ...no history of asthma or any disease...i am in my 9th month of pregnancy and i have colds,cough,back pains and both lower extremities pain...i feel that im having a fever....i am drinking paracetamol atleast every 6hrs. to remove the pain...is the paracetamol safe? what should i do? thank u n more power...
Thu, 8 Jul 2021

Yes, it is safe to take paracetamol. It is much safer than NSAIDs such as aspirin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen for examples.

Take care. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Gerald Lee, Internal Medicine Specialist