Is it safe to take nuclear stress test in condition of bad mitral valve prolapse?

Hello Doctors, I am a 48 year old male with 20 plus years of a heart that throws off PVCs and I have a bad Mitral Valve Prolapse. The VA Doctors want me to take a nuclear stress test- I never did it. I am scared that the VA doctors couldn t help me out if I went into sudden Card arrest. They have no qualified surgeons and facilities on hand. Should I ask them to voucher me out to a hospital that knows what they are doing and have complete services to help in event I have problems. I am really scared. Marty Walker YYYY@YYYY
Mon, 6 May 2019