Is it safe to take female ayurvedic capsule for intersex?

iamamale wuld liketo us e aur vedic capsulesprscribe forfemales to developa abreast and other female characters for csudol bodyof mineas iam wearing female dressesfrom my chilhod can i takethose capsules which contents shatawri daruhaldi and otheraurvedic ingrdients please advice thanksage50,5'6wt79,behaving likea femalefrom chld hood
Mon, 21 Jul 2014
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
This liking if within limit is fine but when it crosses the limit neither medical world nor society recognizes the change. Why you wish to undo the act of God. Accept what you are. Regarding medicines like shatawari--- if administered to female increases the milk and breast size but when administered to male it increases sperm count and is a sex tonic. daruharidra is a blood purifier and offers smooth skin. The aim you are trying to achieve will not be achieved with these medicines.