Is it safe to take Tramadol HCL while on Tylenol and Ibuprofen?

Yes, I had total knee replacement 6 weeks ago and my sleep lately has been getting worse instead of better; I'm trying to quit taking the OXYCODONE and trying to just take 1000mg of Tylenol every 8 hours and 600mg of ibproefen every other 8 hours . . . . . is it ok to take 100mg of tramadol hcl with those 2 meds???
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

I can understand you are in severe pain. you are currently taking paracetamol and Ibuprofen three times daily. Yes, it is perfectly ok to take tramadol with the above drugs. Tramadol is a weak opioid, but keep in mind it still holds the power of addiction.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.