Is it safe to take Mega boost perform - XL after a triple bypass surgery?

My name is James . I had open heart surgery in 2011 Tripple Bypast . I'm doing fine I have a Doctor but i have no seen her in 6 months . I also have a defibrillator . I have not been in a hospital since my surgery. Thank God I feel good every day . I take meds for high blood pressure including a nitrate ( isosorb mono ER 120MG DAILY . I'm 62 years old . i bought this dietary supp. Mega boost perform - XL . Male enhancement support need to know if this is okay to take .
Wed, 29 Aug 2018

You can safely take Megaboost after triple bypass.
It is a supplement and keep in mind that avoid heavy physical exertion as it worsen your cardiac status.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.