Owl Image

Is it safe to switch from insulin to tablets for a diabetic person who is 63 years old ? Which tablets can safely be taken to treat diabetes at this age ?

my mother is a diabetic on insulin2 wks ago a new doctor stopped the insulin and started galvusnet 1000mgshe did not feel well so it was discontinued and now she is on remylindecosporinraboniccadis and azulizis this a safe course of medication for her ailmens my 63 yr mother has been on insulin.2wks ago a new doc.stopped it and started gavusnet 1000mg.she was unwell and it was discontinued.now she is taking remylind.ecosporin,rabonic,cadis,and azuliz for her ailments.Is it a safe and appropriate course?
Wed, 18 Jan 2012