Is it safe to stop duromine and eltroxin together?

I am a 50 year old female.My weight is 58kg and I am 1,69m tall. I knoe I do not need to diet but I am a diet freak.I am currently taking Duromine and eltroxin as well as adcoretic and I exercise 4x a week...running and doing weights.I feel terrible when I run...no muscle strength out of breath,in short...I suffer! I am worried about my heart as I get chest pains as soon as I push to hard.Can I just stop taking all these tablets at once.
Tue, 10 Sep 2019

Levothyroxine and phentermine. Combining these medications may increase the risk of cardiovascular side effects such as high blood pressure, palpitation, chest pain, and irregular heartbeat.

If you have preexisting heart disease, your condition may worsen. You may need a dose adjustment or more frequent monitoring by your doctor to safely use both medications.

Do not stop using any medications without first talking to your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr AJEET SINGH, General & Family Physician