Is it safe to stop Depo provera gradually?

Hi, I am ending the second month of taking provera 2 xs a day and starting the last month of provera 1 xs a day then will go and see my Dr. Hoping everything turns out a 100% and can go off of provera. But want to know what would be best! Eventually will I have to go on provera again or should I have a hysterectomy to stop it all.
Fri, 24 Apr 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
Although hormone medicine are not well for health and this need to be avoided as long as it possible always insist for second option, once you have finished the course of this and have got the nice result then why to think it about this again, hope this information helps, take care.