Is it safe to ingest a scab from someone else s body ?

I might have ingested a scab (and possibly some blood , even tho I didn t see any) from someone else s body. Am I at risk for any diseases?
Sat, 18 Jun 2011
hello
nothing to get panic if u know the person from who you ingested free from HIV,HCV, Hbs Ag negative ,if they are positive test for these viruses three after 3rd and 6th month respectively
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello. Welcome To healthcaremagic. You may not get infected due to the scab if you are healthy and your body's immunity is good. But you should ascertain the HIV and hepatitis status of the person who's blood you ingested as these viruses can still be transmitted to you. Wish you a good health.

welcome to the health care magic forum,you may not get infected as we have a strong defense system in the body,but still you should have an hygeinic way in life ,avoid such things in future .

stay safe !