Is it safe to have intercourse seven days after periods ?

Is it safe to have intercourse seven days after periods???
Mon, 2 Jan 2012
hi
chances of pregnancy is there though not high.
u must take precaution if u not want to be pregnant.
generally 10-20 day after period are more fertile and not safe.
but u can not take chance.
use any effective method of contraception.

I would like to postpone my period due to a vacation I have coming up. I am currently on birth control and have been for five years. I am on Junel. In order to time my period right, I would need to take a pack but extend the placebo stage to about ten days rather then seven. Is this safe? Is the birth control still effective once I start a new pack after the ten day placebo break?

how long after the period can my girlfriend have sex? hi, my gf is 26yr old, 150cm height & 53kgs .. she doesn t take any medication & she always consider to wait few days after her period until we make love because she thinks it s unsafe for her vagina. also her period used to be normal (7 days) & after we met dropped to (3-4 days) only.. please help us coz it s making us both worry. much appreciate it your consideration. regards

I m 19 years old. My period was due two days after I had sex. We used a condom and I took an ipill the day after to be safe. I still missed my period and as of now I m 1 week late. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative. What should I do now?

Recent questions on Hormonal contraceptive

hi, i was on pill for the last two months but i didnt take my pills for about a week during a holiday. i think im having period now which im not sure since the last period i had was two weeks ago. the thing is i had unprotected sex with my man since we assumed its only period. is there any possibility that i would get pregnant? im starting to worry if we just made a mistake on this.

Hi, from this years january i was having my periods in an 13 to 16 days gap, where as i used to have it in 28 days gap. Last month i had unprotected sex on the 4th day of my periods. A week later i had sex again but this time i took an emergency contraceptive pill. Bt still i'm not having my periods till now where 16 days is already over. Am i pregnent?

I'm definitely not sexually active, but yesterday I found this purplish brownish discharge in my underwear. I'm supposed to start my period in about a week and am on birth control for my migraines. I put a tampon in and took it out later to see if I could figure out if it was blood or whatever it was. But it didn't smell right or look right. When I put it in the toilet it filled up with water and definitely showed that it was, in fact, a purple. Could you tell me what it possibly is? Maybe a side effect of the sronyx(the birth control I'm using)? I'm going off of that soon because of other side effects, so is that a possibility?

I've been having dark brown discharge about a week before my period. I am on birth control, I take the pills. Sometimes I take it a couple hours later than I should and I sex with my boyfriend. I had sex with my boyfriend when I was supposed to start my period in May but it never came because I spotted in the middle and had switched birth controls. I then had sex with him again but when I was on the pill on the 15th and he did NOT cum inside of me. Could I be pregnant?

I'm on the pill and I got up to the stage where I should take the sugar pills. However after two days my period still hadn't come and I was going to my boyfriend's so instead I started taking the hormone pills again. Long story short we had...

Hi I am 22 years old, From XXXXXXX XXXXXXX and I want a non hormonal oral contraceptive pill with what brand or medicine should I go for.? Thank you.

I am having an issue with vaginal dryness . I am on the pill Apri and just switched back to loloestrin fe. I know birth control can cause this but what can I switch to to fix this? I was considering XXXXXXX iud but I have read dryness as a side...