Is it safe to have ECG and BP tests in a same day ?

Is it safe to have an ECG ( electrocardiogram ) and a blood pressure test on one day and then have the same done again the day after ?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Treatment/Therapy
's  Response
Yes both these investigations are completely harmless to you. The ECG just involves placing 12 sticky pads over your limbs and chest. You have to sit quietly for a few minutes and then it's over. The blood pressure check will involve having a cuff put around your arm which will be inflated. It'll get quite tight and uncomfortable but only take a few minutes and then it's over. Nothing to worry about.