Is it safe to have Analgesic syrup to cure morgagni cyst?

Hi,I was diagnosed with morgagni cyst and I received treatment from the mouth (analgesic syrup) and now I can feel a slight pain sometimes....I checked for lumps but I didn t find anything...just a small feeling but I think it was the veins that pass through the sack...I am a little bit scared...please help!
Tue, 24 Feb 2015
hi
welcome to health care magic
morgagni cysts tend to be associated with infertility and suggested that they may play a role in infertility by interfering with tubal pick-up and function
if such a patient comes to my clinic i would advise for an ultrasound pelvis to know extent of the cyst.
Smaller lesions can be followed expectantly.
Larger lesions, lesions that are growing or symptomatic, and lesions with sonographically suspicious findings (septation, papillations, fluid and solid components) are generally surgically explored and removed
Hope this information helps you
good Luck