Is it safe to gargle 3% hydrogen peroxide for teeth whitening?

Hi, I would like to know if it is safe to gargle 3% Hydrogen Peroxide for teeth whitening? I also read about Carbomide Peroxide (22%). Is this available in pharmacies? Is it better than hydrogen peroxide? Please advise which is best, etc.
Many thanks,
Wed, 7 May 2014
Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 's  Response
hello thanks for consult at hcm..i suggest u go to the dentist for teeth whitening, by bleaching or u could also get veneers,,u want home based, then u could go for teeth whitening tooth paste than these mouthwashes,,avoid soft drinks, tea and coffee drinks ,,hope t helps,,tc