Is it safe for me to use daphne pill even after stopping breastfeeding?

I am 40 y.o with the height of 5 2 weighing 110lbs with no other medical problem. My question is, I am taking Daphne since my secnd child was born when he was 2 mos. old and now he s already 2years and 4 mos old. Is is still safe for me to use such pill though I stop breastfeeding my baby when he was 8 mos. old?
Mon, 2 Dec 2019

Yes. It is safe to continue taking the pills after stopping breastfeeding. However, please discuss with your ObGyn to switch to another combination pill with an alternate safer progesterone content like levonorgestrel.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Lekshmi Rita Venugopal, General & Family Physician