Is it risky to take fish oil supplements before a prostate biopsy?

My husband is scheduled for a prostate biopsy tomorrow morning and just discovered on the instructions that he was not to have taken fill oil for 10 days before the procedure. No one ever mentioned this when they went over the prep (he does not take any of the blood thinners or even aspirin they were concerned with). We are trying to contact the doctor with no luck- should he continue the prep or will the 1200 mg fish oil pill he has taken every morning create a risk for the procedure? We hate to postpone- we had to do so once.
Fri, 7 Sep 2018

You can take fish oil supplements before prostate biopsy. It won’t affect the procedure. You have to stop blood thinners before the procedure and the bowel has to be prepared by enema.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.