Is it required to take any injections related to Rh factor during pregnancy?

i am 1 mnth pregnant now. my first delivery was a pre term one, with a baby girl, who is Rh-ve. since i was also Rh-ve, didnt have any issues during my first pregnancy. had done an Indirect Coombs Test during 7th month of my first pregnancy and the result was NEGATIVE. so, didnt go for RHOGAM injections. since i wish to continue with my second pregnancy, i would like to know, will there be any issues related to Rh Factor. was i supposed to take any injections after my first delivery? please advice and help.
Fri, 11 Sep 2015
hi,
since both you and your 1st baby are Rh negetive you did the right thing by not taking Rhogam.
do you know your current partners Rh status?
as if he is also negetive then nothing needs to be and this baby will also be negetive.

If he is Rh positive ,then you could go for a blood test after 10 weeks of pregnancy which will tell u if you are carrying a Rh positive or Rh negetive baby.

Rhogam will be reqiuired only if you are carrying a positive baby.