Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Is it possoble to do angioprim for a patient with heart blockage ?

Hi i am Raam From Mysore, Angio Gram was done for my mother and come to know that 80% blocked at RCA and 40% blocked at LCA and she is a diabetic patient. Doctor was adviced: PTCA to RCA with Stent. Is it possoble to do angioprim? and is it safe? If yes, give me the hospital and doctor s contact address near to mysore Thanks and regards, Raam
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  274
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Raam ! Thank you for using healthcaremagic. Your physician advised angioplasty for your mother. Take your physician opinion about further steps like which place is better and reliable for angioplasty.
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello there..
welcome to healthcare magic forum..
Yes it is possible to do angioplasty to relive the obstruction in the RCA. And it is safe if your mother is able to tolerate the procedure. There are various hospitals in Mysore like MMC JMC Etc.. So you could consult a cardiologist and discuss with him about further management for your mothers condition.
Hope this helps.
Take care..
Answered: Fri, 15 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor