Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to test blood with diabetes and other tests for poisonous effect to rectify blood quality ?

I am victim of black magic which can be ingested and spoils blood. But this spoiled blood represents only diabetes.It was controlled and I was able to take sugar/sweet etc.I was cured but again , a second attack was made . So is it possible to test this blood with diabetes as well as other tests for poisonous effect to rectify the blood quality? So what kind of test is to take up for this poisonous effect. I am 60 years, weight about 75 kg. No other big health problem. Taking allepathic medicine.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response
dear pt,
kindly do the HBA1C test so that the status of you being a diabetic is resolved...
and regarding test to determine poisonous effects of black magic i am not aware of any such tests....

dr vikrant tari
Answered: Wed, 22 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor