Owl Image

Is it possible to restore dead hair ?

help! i have overprocessed my hair. I have colored it, permed it and colored it again and now it is long and well...dryed out and dead looking. I deep condition it and that helps at the time and put in a leave in conditioner all day, but still when i get out of the shower..my hair is so dry, its already dry when i take the towel off? i use deep moisture shampoo and condtioner but honestly dont know if i can save it or if its even possible to "restore" damaged hair as lots of ads claim. Do i have to cut it all of and start over? I LOVE long hair!
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

First of all stop experimenting with your hair. Also you shuld post this query in Skin, hair and beauty to get better tips.