Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to remove minus 4 power by surgery ?

hi, my name is sanjeev my eye sight number is minus 4 can i remove my specs without any medical surgery/lase treatment.?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  189
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
  User's Response

You may use Phosphorus 30 four times and put cineraria eye drops two times in a day. These are Homeopathic remedies and may help you to improve your eyesight
Dr. Ritu Sandhu
Homeopathic consultant and physician
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajeshkant Saihgal's  Response
yes,it is possible now a days to remove number with lasik treatment.
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ophthalmologist Dr. Manish Malhotra's  Response
Dear Sanjeev , there is no way you can get rid of glasses , the only two ways to get rid of glasses , 1) is with contact lens (temporary) , secondly LASIK , which is via laser n this is a permanent solution to the issue , last but not the least there is no medication or drops which can remove your glasses
Answered: Tue, 21 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor