Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to pass urine and gas through vagina and the urethra and what treatment should be taken ?

i pass urine from the vagina too.i also get menstrual discharge along with urine..i also pass wind from the vagina as well as the uretra.i am a 30 yr old woman.most gynecologists say thats impossible..i dont know what to do..i have also noticed that my stools are getting advice ..what is my condition..
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  281
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for choosing health care magic.I think they are right,it seems to unusual.See there are 2 openings inside labia one from where urine comes out and one from which menstrual flow comes out,it you happen to experience this please see a surgeon and get your self examined for what is called as fistula where two adjoining tubes has got connection in between.But in any case passing gas from urethra is not possible still see a surgeon.
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor