Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to increase the height after 22 years of age ?

i am a male 22 years of age from india. my height is 5ft 7inches. i want to increase my height upto 3 to 4 inches more. what should i do? i exercise and stretch daily. i want to increase my height as soon as possible, but through medicines and exercise only. dont wanna go through any sort of operation. please help me. its of utmost importance for me to increase my height.
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  546
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.Dear after age of puberty your bone ends fuses means they can not grow in height at this age no medicines or diet will help you gain height.bye.
Answered: Sun, 8 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor