Is it possible to increase the height after 20 years of age ?

height increase 2inches after20
Thu, 28 Apr 2011
Medical Topics ,  
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
It is virtually impossible to increase the height after 18 yrs
You can try with Tab.Godanti 1 tab thrice a day along with tadasana
Also take Tab. Laxadi Guggul 2 tab thrice a day

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
+91-9422571734
drmanish78@gmail.com
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear manish
increasing of height is governed by certain points regarded as growing points which remain active and continue to increase height till age of majority whereafter these growing points cease functioning and turn into bone. once this bone is formed it is almost impossible to gain height.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear Manish
welcome to healthcaremagic
Height Growth of male generally stops between 14 and 20 years, when growth plates or epiphyses have fused and no further growth is possible. There is less chance to gain height. If it was before this age general exercise and calcium intake would help you. Any way take care

http://ayurvediccure.info