Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to increase my penis size ?

sir im 29yrs old and my penise size is oly 2inchs while errection my wife is not satisfy abt that kindly help me
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  155
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi prabhu
u r telling about erect size which is smaller then average length
so ur wife can not get satisfaction,
u need to satisfied by other way by fingering,oral sex etc
frankly tell u there is no medicine which increase ur penis size
i think u need to consult doctor plastic surgeon if u want to put implant and increase ur size ,this is the only way for u ,but it is costly surgery.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor